These short courses cover basic skills useful when exploring our trails and waters.
These courses and workshops run from half (9:30-12:30) to full days (9-4:30), $45-95
Some courses include:
- Wild about ‘Wild Foods’ (May 14) To Register: May 14 Wild Foods
- Carry The Fire: Traditional Fire Class (May 8) To Register: Carry The Fire: May 8
- Get ‘Knotted’ – Essential Knots for the Outdoors (TBA)
- Surviving & Thriving in the Wilderness (TBA)
- Nautical Navigation – Marine (TBA)
Check back on our calendar regularly to see what ‘special interest’ courses we’ve added!